Lisa Yamagata Linch
- Many of these are descriptive theories
- They are tools for making a point not fixing a cultural problem
- How do we operationalize this into classrooms or corporations?
- How do we do experimental design with this model?
- How do we get grants with this model?
- How can we share research on this in our community?
- As we are looking in our own theories, the other people have their own culture. What do we do to make other people accept the qualities of instructional design?
- If a group is asking what should we do, then, using our descriptive theories, you can say we have some ideas, and become part of the group.