committee semi-annual report
Name of Committee: Electronic Services
Name and title of person submitting report: Scott Adams
Responses to the following items may be entered on this form or other paper or electronic format. Reports will be due in March or April and before the annual convention. Exact dates will be announced.
Identify committee charge(s) being addressed and the timeline for implementation.
Document progress toward meeting goals.
Describe special activities the Committee has undertaken or is planning.
Possible goals identified by the committee
1) Rewrite document
2) Rewrite job description(s)
3) Approach ECT for funding for ESC interns
4) Implement ESC officer at board level?
Possible organization for ESG
a) Electronic publishing
Publishing consists of...
b) Electronic Member Services
Communication includes different variants
Members would be able to form birds of a feather subgroups.
c) Convention services
streaming audio/convention wiki rss program and handouts/online management from RFP thru submission to review, scheduling, and program/including ability for member to say what session she'll attend once they've paid registration
- 3-5 members who serve as the people who do the webwork
- Chairman can represent the committee on the board
- 1 person who is chair/board rep
- The committee facilitates interaction between groups and subgroups and members.
- Ex officio members of the group
a) AECT President
b) AECT Executive director
c) AECT Electronic services employees and interns
Types of communication this committee facilitates
- member - subgroup
What is needed from AECT to support Committee plans?
Potentially, the following:
Attach proposed budget (if appropriate).